Broadband Data IP Services Terms and Conditions
If you subscribe to any of the following services (“Broadband Connectivity & Services”), the terms and conditions below apply to your use of the service(s) in addition to the general terms and conditions hereby incorporated by reference herein at http://www.ntegrated.net/legal/terms
1. Service Description: Customer agrees to purchase Cable/DSL/Satellite/Fixed Wireless/4G Broadband Internet Access Services (Services) from Ntegrated. The services provided and prices to be paid by customer are listed on the attached Service Order Form.
Ntegrated agrees to allow Customer to connect computing facilities at Customer’s Service Address to the Internet in accordance with the terms of this agreement. Ntegrated provides services to the Customer for the sole use of the Customer and the Customer agrees not to resell Internet Access Services.
2. BILLING: Ntegrated will bill the Customer for Services on a monthly basis. The initial bill may include non-recurring installation charges. Bills are due and payable within Ten (10) days of receipt of invoice by the Customer. Payments will be submitted in accordance with the standard billing procedures set forth by Ntegrated. Customer will be subject to a late payment fee of 1.5% of the monthly fee if a payment is 5 days or more past due.
3. EQUIPMENT RECOVERY: Upon termination of the contract, including expiration of the Service Period (unless extended), you agree to return to Ntegrated all hardware (other than hardware which you have purchased), which has been provided to you in connection with the Service in working order. In the event that the hardware is not returned to Ntegrated within 20 days, Ntegrated will charge you the un-depreciated list price of the un-returned hardware, in addition to all applicable late return fees and sales tax.
4. NETWORK ACCESS: Ntegrated exercises no control whatsoever over the content of the information passing through the broadband internet service provider’s network. The Customer is aware that the information that is available or obtainable from Ntegrated or interconnecting networks may not be valid or accurate. Ntegrated makes no warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, regarding the quality, accuracy, or validity of the data and/or information residing on or passing through any networks. Use of any information obtained from or through services provided by Ntegrated will be at Customer’s own risk. While Ntegrated abides to the Net Neutrality regulations and does not block or throttle any type of transit traffic, we are in no control or responsible for other transit providers which do not follow these regulations.
5. PERFORMANCE METRICS
Throughput speed: The FCC’s disclosure rules require that Broadband providers describe the actual speeds that mass-market users can expect to experience with their service. Although Broadband providers engineer their network and services to deliver speeds up to the provisioned level, the speed that a user will actually experience at any given time are best effort. The actual speed depends on a number of factors, many of which are not within Ntegrated’s control. Among other things, speeds can vary depending on the number of users in a business at a particular moment, the number and types of simultaneous applications they are pursuing, the caliber of the end-user equipment being used, the limitations of different devices and the quality of any in-office networking. Throughput speeds are also likely to vary based on the different websites or applications accessed, the time of day, network congestion and other factors in the end-to-end transmission path from a subscriber’s premise to the Internet endpoint being accessed, and other variables.
Latency: Latency over broadband connections is also best effort and varies depending on a user’s service tier and other factors. For instance, latency is distance-sensitive; the measure of latency can turn on the distance between the two endpoints of a particular communication, such as the server that stores information and the computer being used. As a practical matter, a user may not be able to ascertain differences in latency, which is measured in milliseconds and generally does not result in any noticeable “delay” in terms of load times or other aspects of service for many commonly used Internet applications.
Quality of Service (QoS): QoS for voice, video, and other applications which require low latency delivery and packet prioritization over broadband connections is best effort. Ntegrated will take all commercially reasonable efforts to ensure voice quality across broadband connections and will work with customer to provide the best possible customer experience but cannot guarantee voice quality.
6. SUPPORT: Ntegrated will make all commercially reasonable effort to assure that the Broadband Service is available to you twenty-four (24) hours per day, seven days per week, however, Broadband Services, including those marketed as “Business Class” do not fall under Ntegrated’s standard SLA agreement. Ntegrated cannot guarantee service levels, or give exact timeframes for repairs. Additionally, Ntegrated cannot guarantee that the underlying broadband service provider will open support tickets for not receiving the full amount of purchased speed.
7. ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY (AUP): You agree to use the Service in accordance with Ntegrated’s acceptable use policy (AUP). Ntegrated current AUP is published at http://www.ntegrated.net/legal/aup . Ntegrated reserve the right to make reasonable changes to the AUP without notice.
Customer-focused: You’ll never be in the dark about your technology because we provide the resources and guidance you need to grow your businesses.
Reliable: As your single point of contact, our consultative approach guarantees you get a devoted, responsive, and accountable partner.
Expert: Our experience and expertise ensure you stay ahead of the curve because we provide unbiased recommendations based on the industry’s latest technology.
Transparent: We bring honesty and integrity to every project and ensure you have the facts you need to save your businesses time and money.