||National Account Manager
|Date of Issuance
The incumbent holding this position would be responsible to:
- Responsible for revenue growth for assigned group of direct accounts
- Support Direct Sales on sales related activities
- Identify and lead cross-selling/up-selling opportunities for assigned group of direct accounts
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the overall relationship with the assigned accounts in your territory
- Lead the sales process in renewals and cross-sell/upsell opportunities
- Develop, manage, and nurture relationships with accounts, increasing their affinity for Ntegrated products, adding new contracts, and likelihood of renewals
- Achieve assigned revenue growth goals
- Monitor account satisfaction and identify customer problems; coordinate with Ntegrated leadership to remedy situations
- Develop and maintain up-to-date expert understanding of assigned account solutions and understanding of relevant competitor solutions
- Research and actively identify emerging trends that influence Ntegrated’s value proposition
- Communicate value proposition to existing accounts
- Proactively manage pipeline; input, monitor, and update opportunities in Salesforce.com in a timely fashion
- Conduct regular MBR’s/QBR’s with clients using approved company presentation
- Craft business proposals as per the client needs and draft contract for clients’ signatures.
- Follow up with prospective leads via telephone, email and/or in-person visit.
- Close the sales deal and signed orders by completing all formalities i.e., account creation, information input, creating contacts for the account, uploading documents to account/opp, tying quote tool and opp to account, creating Implementation notes for the order and changing status of opp to closed won.
- Enter opps and quote tools for pricing requests and maintain tracking of quote requests.
- Conduct follow up on any open opps with agents and track the engagement.
- Follow up emails to agents with marketing material.
- Disseminate quotes and pricing to agents and customers.
- Change statuses of opps in salesforce and enter revenue amounts.
- Moving over opps in funnel to the following month(s) at EOM.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in business, information technology, or a related field.
- Minimum 1-3 years of proven experience in a similar role.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Understanding of business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Outstanding Leadership qualities
- Excellent Networking Skills
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Attention to Detail
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com